TODAY’S GAME-O-TRON 3000® CONTEST:
COLORFUL ANSWERS! (answers below)
The answer to each of these questions is a color.
• This 95-year-old is still acting, most recently on the TV Land series “Hot in Cleveland.”
• Based in Chicago, Illinois, it’s one of the largest taxicab companies in the United States.
• This decoration is awarded to those who have been wounded or killed while serving the U.S. military.
• Our birthday boy was born June 21, 1985.
• He auditioned for the eighth season of American Idol with his brother, but ended up going solo and beat Adam Lambert in a shocker.
• Prior to Idol, he participated in missionary work in several countries around the world with his college campus ministry.
• That led to other humanitarian missions, and he’s also been involved with charities that promote music education.
• He married his high school sweetheart in 2008 and they are now parents of two.
Answer TRUTH or LION (lyin’) for the Toledo Zoo trivia question on the entry form below. One randomly-selected person with the correct answer will win a pair of Toledo Zoo tickets. The question will be announced weekly Wednesday around 9:25. After the question, submit your answer in the entry form below. The correct answer with the randomly selected winner will come up at 9:55. Good luck!
WILD TRIVIA WEDNESDAY
Find out all kinds of random facts and answer multiple choice questions to win every Wednesday on The Morning Mix.
FACT OF THE WEEK: The Earth experiences around 44,000 storms a day!
SCHOOL SPIRIT CONTEST
TOP 3 POINTS LEADERS-June 19, 2017
BRIAR MIDDLE 16,119
GAME-O-TRON 3000® CONTEST ANSWER:
• 95-year-old BETTY WHITE starred in “Hot in Cleveland.”
• YELLOW CAB is one of the largest taxicab companies in the United States.
• The PURPLE HEART is awarded to those who have been wounded or killed while serving the U.S. military.
MRS. FIELDS MYSTERY CELEBRITY BIRTHDAY PERSON ANSWER- JUNE 21:
Kristopher Neil “Kris” Allen is 32 today!