TODAY’S GAME-O-TRON 3000® CONTEST:
NAME THE GROUP! (answers below)
Can you identify these groups?
• Russ & Sara, Lou & Tracy and Romona & Mark
• Ivana, Marla and Melania
• Woody, Buzz and Jessie
• Our birthday boy was born in Canada March 22, 1931.
• In his seven decades of television, he became a cultural icon for his portrayal of a character on a 60s sci-fi TV series and some memorable dramatic roles on Twilight Zone.
• You’ve also seen him as a TV cop in the 80s, as the host of a reality-based rescue series in the 90s, and on a legal drama and its spinoff in the 2000s.
• While some think it was just a joke, he recorded spoken-word versions of pop hits on a 1968 album.
• This avid horse lover has been married four times.
WILD TRIVIA WEDNESDAY
Find out all kinds of random facts and answer multiple choice questions to win every Wednesday on The Morning Mix.
FACT OF THE WEEK: The odds of an individual being struck by lightning in the US is about 300,000:1!
SCHOOL SPIRIT CONTEST
TOP 3 POINTS LEADERS-March 20, 2017
PERKINS HIGH SCHOOL 3,181
RESULTS OF THE CONTEST WHICH ENDED DECEMBER 31:
MEADOWLAWN 64,135 $2000
FURRY 52,990 $1200
BRIAR MIDDLE 26,632 $800
GAME-O-TRON 3000® CONTEST ANSWER:
NAME THE GROUP!:
• Russ Mitchell & Sara Shookman (Channel 3), Lou Maglio & Tracy McCool (Fox 8) and Romona Robinson & Mark Nolan (CBS 19) are all CLEVELAND TV NEWS ANCHOR TEAMS
• Ivana Zelnícková, Marla Maples and Melania Knauss were all MARRIED TO DONALD TRUMP
• Woody, Buzz and Jessie are CHARACTERS IN THE MOVIE TOY STORY
William Shatner is 86 today!