TODAY’S GAME-O-TRON 3000® CONTEST: (answers below)
SPY THE LIE!
These celebrities also have a celebrity father…except one! Spy The Lie to win!
• The Breakfast Club star Emilio Estevez
• Jamie Lee Curtis, who starred in Halloween and True Lies
• Seinfeld’s George Costanza, Jason Alexander
MRS. FIELDS MYSTERY CELEBRITY BIRTHDAY PERSON CONTEST-JUNE 13: (answer below)
• Our birthday boy was born June 13, 1953, with the real last name of Dick.
• He grew up near Detroit where he honed his skill as a stand-up comedian in the ‘70s, which caught the attention of producers who gave him his own sitcom in the 90s.
• That led to starring roles in a series of holiday movies, voice work as one of the main characters in a Disney/Pixar blockbuster and yet another TV sitcom.
• You’ve also heard him in commercials for Chevrolet, Campbell’s Soup and in current ads promoting tourism in his home state of Michigan.
• There were a few bumps in the road, including cocaine trafficking and a DUI, but he’s kept his nose clean the last eight years.
WILD TRIVIA WEDNESDAY
Find out all kinds of random facts and answer multiple choice questions to win every Wednesday on The Morning Mix.
FACT OF THE WEEK: According to Salary.com, the TV dad who earned the most money would be Blake Carrington on Dynasty. The oil tycoon CEO of Denver-Carrington, played by John Forsythe, had a base salary of $856,515.
SCHOOL SPIRIT CONTEST
TOP 3 POINTS LEADERS-June 4, 2018
BRIAR MIDDLE 3,982
GAME-O-TRON 3000® CONTEST ANSWER:
SPY THE LIE!
Emilio Estevez is the son of Martin Sheen (and Charlie Sheen’s brother); and Jamie Lee Curtis is the daughter of 60s movie stars Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh. But JASON ALEXANDER‘s dad is an accounting manager. His mother is a nurse.
MRS. FIELDS MYSTERY CELEBRITY BIRTHDAY PERSON ANSWER- JUNE 13:
Tim Allen is 65.