TODAY’S GAME-O-TRON 3000® CONTEST:
TRI-BOND! (answers below)
What do the following sets of three things all have in common?
• Jigsaw Puzzles, Pistol Packers and Toupee Wearers
• Title, Bar and Food
• Our birthday boy was born February 22, 1962 and would have been celebrating his birthday today had he not passed away last decade.
• He was an Australian nature expert and television personality who was propelled into superstardom in the 90s and early 2000s on a nature show.
• He is credited with discovering a new species of turtle, and a snail which was named after his catchphrase, Crikey.
• After being pierced in the chest by a stingray barb while filming an underwater documentary film, he died in September 2006.
• Ten years after his death, his daughter showed off her dancing skills, winning Dancing With The Stars.
WILD TRIVIA WEDNESDAY
Find out all kinds of random facts and answer multiple choice questions to win every Wednesday on The Morning Mix.
FACT OF THE WEEK: Vatican City is the only country in the world where ATMs offer services in Latin. (Here’s a sample: “Inserito scidulam quaeso faciundam cognoscas rationem.” Translation? Please insert the card to access the operations permitted.)!
SCHOOL SPIRIT CONTEST
TOP 3 POINTS LEADERS-February 27, 2017
VENICE HEIGHTS 3,040
RESULTS OF THE CONTEST WHICH ENDED DECEMBER 31:
MEADOWLAWN 64,135 $2000
FURRY 52,990 $1200
BRIAR MIDDLE 26,632 $800
GAME-O-TRON 3000® CONTEST ANSWER:
• Jigsaw Puzzles, Pistol Packers and Toupee Wearers all have PIECES
• Title, Bar and Food are all FIGHTS (title fight, bar fight, food fight)
“Crocodile Hunter” Steve Irwin would have been 55 today!