TODAY’S GAME-O-TRON 3000® CONTEST: (answers below)
TOP 10 LIST!
THE BEST MOVIE TRILOGIES OF ALL TIME
Here’s the Top 10:
10. Toy Story
9. The Terminator
8. Original Star Wars Trilogy (Episodes 4-6)
7. Pirates of the Caribbean
6. Die Hard
5. The Lord of the Rings
4. Back to the Future
…now guess one of the top 3.
MRS. FIELDS MYSTERY CELEBRITY BIRTHDAY PERSON CONTEST-December 5: (answer below)
• Our birthday boy was born December 5, 1985, with the first name Francisco.
• As a teen, he got his first starring role as the title character in a Fox TV sitcom.
• You’ve also seen him as a 3rd place finisher on Dancing With The Stars last fall, and this year, he’s a co-host of Dancing With The Stars Juniors.
• He’s also had a long-running interest in car racing and has competed professionally, even earning prize money.
• Six years ago, he was hospitalized after having a “mini stroke”, and in the last few weeks, his cat flooded his home while he was at an uncle’s funeral…and he just got engaged.
WILD TRIVIA WEDNESDAY
Find out all kinds of random facts and answer multiple choice questions to win every Wednesday on The Morning Mix.
FACT OF THE WEEK: Bill Murray fashioned his role in “Scrooged” after watching The Mister Magoo version of The Christmas Carol.
SCHOOL SPIRIT CONTEST
TOP 3 POINTS LEADERS-DECEMBER 4:
SANDUSKY MIDDLE SCHOOL 21088
BRIAR MIDDLE 4802
Donate canned, non-perishable food for Salvation Army and get 20 BONUS POINTS for your school through December 12.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNING SCHOOLS FROM THE CONTEST THAT RAN FROM JANUARY 1-JULY 31:
MEADOWLAWN INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL- $2000 for their science lab & student technology equipment
FURRY ELEMENTARY- $1200 to bring a children’s author to their school
SANDUSKY HIGH SCHOOL- $800 for quarterly perfect attendance awards
GAME-O-TRON 3000® CONTEST ANSWER:
TOP 10 LIST!
According to a survey from Vudu Movies and TV, the 3 best movie trilogies of all time are:
3. The Godfather
2. Jurassic Park
1. Indiana Jones
(Other notables include Iron Man, The Matrix, Alien and Mad Max)
MRS. FIELDS MYSTERY CELEBRITY BIRTHDAY PERSON ANSWER- December 5:
Frankie Muniz is 33.