OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
HalloWeekends – Biggest Fear Contest
- Description: Contest is sponsored by Mix 102.7 FM WCPZ, 1640 Cleveland Road, Sandusky, OH 44870. The promotion begins on September 11, 2017, 6:00am EST and ends September 22, 2017, 5:00pm EST. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win. This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents 16 years of age or older. Employees and immediate family members of employees of BAS Broadcasting, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- How to Enter: From September11, 2017 to September 22, 2017 listeners get the chance to go to the Mix 102.7 WCPZ website (Mix1027.com) and fill out the Biggest Fear contest entry form on the contest webpage. In the entry form listeners must fill out the “Biggest Fear” section where they will tell Mix 102.7 WPCZ their ultimate fear, for their chance to win a family four pack of tickets to Cedar Point, which includes HalloWeekends. One entry per contestant only. Listeners are also encouraged to go the Biggest Fear Contest post on the Mix 102.7 WCPZ’s social media site(s) and comment their ultimate biggest fears with the hash tag #CPHAUNT. Contestants MUST fill out the entry form online in order to participate in the contest
- How to Win Prize: Each contestant must fill out the contest entry form on the contest webpage, all on Mix1027.com in order to be entered into the Biggest Fear contest. Listeners are also encouraged to post their biggest fears on the Mix 102.7 WCPZ social media site(s) with the hash tag #CPHAUNT. This contest will have multiple winners, a total of three (3). All prizes will be awarded.
- Prizes: Each winner will receive a family four pack of admission passes to Cedar Point. One–time admission per pass only. Cedar Point admission passes valid for the Cedar Point amusement park, including HalloWeekends. All passes expire at the end of the Cedar Point operational 2017 season. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guests. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event.
- Prize Awarded: Deadline to enter the contest is September, 22 2017 by 5 PM EST. Contestants will then be randomly picked and notified by phone by BAS/WCPZ personnel. Prize winners will be required to claim their prize within thirty (30) days of date of attempted notification by signing and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. Any portion of any prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated herein, no compensation shall be given.
- Acceptance of Prize: Winner must pick up prize from Mix 102.7 WCPZ station location, 1640 Cleveland Rd. Sandusky, OH, within the thirty (30) day period after the winner announcement is made. Photo identification is required to claim a prize. Winner representatives will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. The winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this contest, the winner representative acknowledges that WCPZ/BAS Broadcasting, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner representative’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability: By entering this contest, each entrant forever discharges and releases WCPZ/BAS Broadcasting, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the contest or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights: These official rules are subject to modification by WCPZ/BAS Broadcasting. 1. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WCPZ/BAS are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this contest if, for any reason, the contest is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the contest)