OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
Cedar Point HalloWeekends Trivia
- Description: Contest is sponsored by Mix 102.7 FM WCPZ, 1640 Cleveland Road, Sandusky, OH 44870. The promotion begins on October 2, 2017, 6:00am EST and ends October 6, 2017, 5:00pm EST. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win. This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents 16 years of age or older. Employees and immediate family members of employees of BAS Broadcasting, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- How to Enter: From October 2, 2017 to October 6, 2017 listeners get the chance to call-in to the Mix 102.7 WCPZ station (800-589-1027 or 419-621-1027) with an answer after a Cedar Point/HalloWeekends trivia questioned is aired. The selected caller with the correct answer will win a 4pk of Cedar Point’s HalloWeekends tickets that includes admission into The Great Pumpkin Fest. Each question will be aired on Monday, 10/2/17; Wednesday, 10/4/17; and Friday, 10/6/17.
- How to Win Prize: Each contestant can tune-in to Mix 102.7 WCPZ on 10/2/17, 10/417, and 10/6/17 throughout the day to listen out for the Cedar Point/HalloWeekends trivia question that will be aired at some point during each given day. The caller who is selected with the correct answer will win a 4pk to Cedar Point’s HalloWeekends, which includes admission to The Great Pumpkin Fest. This contest will have multiple winners, a total of three (3). All prizes will be awarded.
- Prizes: Each winner will receive a family four pack of admission passes to Cedar Point. One–time admission per pass only. Cedar Point admission passes valid for the Cedar Point amusement park, including HalloWeekends and The Great Pumpkin Fest. All passes expire at the end of the Cedar Point operational 2017 season. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guests. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event.
- Prize Awarded: The contest trivia questions will be aired on Mix 102.7 WCPZ on each of the following days October 2, 2017; October 4, 2017; and October 6, 2017. All trivia questions will be aired between 10:00 AM, EST and 5:00 PM, EST. Call-in contestants will then be randomly selected by phone by BAS/WCPZ personnel. Call-in contestants who are selected with the correct answers will win a 4pk of tickets to Cedar Point. Prize winners will be required to claim their prize within thirty (30) days of date of attempted notification by signing and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. Any portion of any prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated herein, no compensation shall be given.
- Acceptance of Prize: Winner must pick up prize from Mix 102.7 WCPZ station location, 1640 Cleveland Rd. Sandusky, OH, within the thirty (30) day period after the winner announcement is made. Photo identification is required to claim a prize. Winner representatives will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. The winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this contest, the winner representative acknowledges that WCPZ/BAS Broadcasting, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner representative’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability: By entering this contest, each entrant forever discharges and releases WCPZ/BAS Broadcasting, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the contest or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights: These official rules are subject to modification by WCPZ/BAS Broadcasting. 1. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WCPZ/BAS are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this contest if, for any reason, the contest is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the contest)