OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
Stupid Cupid Contest – 2018
- Description: Contest is sponsored by Mix 102.7 FM WCPZ/BAS Broadcasting, 1640 Cleveland Road, Sandusky, OH 44870. The promotion begins on January 22, 2018, 6:00am EST, contest entry deadline is Friday, February 9, 2018, at 11:59pm EST, promotion ends February 14, 2018, 12:00pm EST. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win. This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. Employees and immediate family members of employees of BAS Broadcasting, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- How to Enter to Win: From January 22, 2018, 6:00am EST to February 9, 2018, 11:59pm EST listeners get the chance to go to the Mix 102.7 WCPZ website (Mix1027.com) under the “Contests” tab and fill out the entry form for their chance to get visited by the Mix Stupid Cupid and receive prizes.
- Prizes: Winner will receive a bouquet of flowers from Flowerama, two round trip passes to the Jet Express, a gift certificate to Sawmill Creek Resort’s Salmon Run restaurant, and baked goods from Kiedrowksi’s Bakery. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guests. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event.
- Prize Awarded: Deadline to enter the contest is February 9, 2018 by 11:59pm EST. Entrant selections will be made based on creativity, ability to schedule visit within time frame on a route between 8am-12noon. On February 12, 2018 and February 13 2018, all qualifying entries in the contest will be reviewed and selected by Sara Dalton, Promotions Director at BAS Broadcasting. Five (5) potential winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received. The Winner(s) will get surprise visits from our Mix Stupid Cupid and receive prizes on February 14, 2018.
- Acceptance of Prize: Any portion of any prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated herein, no compensation shall be given. Winner representatives will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. The winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this contest, the winner representative acknowledges that WCPZ/BAS Broadcasting, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner representative’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability: By entering this contest, each entrant forever discharges and releases WCPZ/BAS Broadcasting, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the contest or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights: These official rules are subject to modification by WCPZ/BAS Broadcasting. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WCPZ/BAS are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this contest if, for any reason, the contest is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the contest)
- Things you need to know: Stupid Cupid visits will be broadcast on Mix 102.7. Recipient may be asked to sign a release allowing us to use photos and video on our website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media. Listen for visits from our Stupid Cupid throughout the morning on Valentine’s Day!